Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day One Hundred Eighty-Three and One Hundred Eighty-Four

This goes back to June 3-4 when I headed to Seattle for a weekend I'll never forget. Three sisters, one mini-van, and lots of energy drinks and caffeine later, we got to see the greatest rock band of all time (in my opinion) live in concert. This was taken right before we left Albany. U2...I love you.


I won't write down the whole story of the weekend here on this little blog, but I have done some writing about this weekend. It proved to be a spark for something new...something good...something beautiful in my life. And,s

Bono, Larry, Adam, and the Edge....keep doing what you do, brothers. Your music has touched me like none other. And what's beautiful is knowing that it has touched so many other souls, in so many different ways.


"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul."- Plato






No comments:

Post a Comment