Friday, September 17, 2010

Day Five


There's just nothing like small town activities. Zucchini Festival? Yes...we have one. Apparently this year marks the 7th Annual Zucchini Festival in Corvallis. The boys enjoyed making "King Zucchini" and "Underwear Man Zucchini Guy" to take to the festival. They were entered in the "Best-Dressed Zucchini Contest". The boys had a lot of fun with this project. Plus I baked my favorite ginger cookies (see half-eaten cookie in Aidan's hand). Here's to fun on Fridays! And FYI, we had a really good first week.

2 comments:

  1. Nice zucchini men! And I must make ginger cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I had no idea they had a zucchini festival--dang it, that would have been a blast! Tell the boys those zucchinis are simply awesome.

    What's your recipe for ginger cookies? I am a sucker for ginger...and cookies too :)

    ReplyDelete