Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day One Hundred and Eight



The preschooler-wizard.

He loves this hat, which actually belongs to Dominic. Today he wore it for almost the entire day.

Now, it's time for a little Simeon update. I believe I am actually the mother to one of those mythical creatures who potty-train themselves. I haven't changed a poopy diaper for over a week. And I haven't washed one either! The freedom I'm feeling right now...it's great.

He is really enjoying wearing his "big boy underwear" and loves to hear his older brothers praise him for it.

On another note, he's been enjoying listening along with Aidan and Dominic while we read our way through the Little House Series. His favorite part is when Pa calls Laura "flutterbudget". Every time he hears this, he giggles and says, "Fwutterbudget!"

Honestly, though I feel a sense of newfound freedom, I also have a tinge of sadness as my baby is no longer a baby.

Time for a little sister?

1 comment:

  1. Samantha was also one of those magical children who potty trained herself. Now, if only she won't fuss when she has to wash her hands...

    It is said to see them grow up, but we like it. Girls are a lot of fun though.... ;)

    ReplyDelete