Monday, February 28, 2011

Day One Hundred and Forty


This was my favorite moment of the day. Simeon was asleep and I brought both of my schoolboys to the table to work on math...at the same time. I wasn't sure if it would work.

Though it's not a great photo, it shows a lot.

Progress, for one.

You can also see my coffee cup which has half-warm coffee once again, Dominic's bread with jam (to be eaten when he's finished), the evidence that Simeon was there earlier, the fact that my kids STILL don't put the caps on the markers when they're finished....it's life.

I guess I could have cleared the table, but that wouldn't really be true to life.

1 comment:

  1. So true, so true. I'm glad you can savor those little things. They really are are big things when you see them as evidence of a good life!

    ReplyDelete