Monday, March 28, 2011

Day One Hundred and Fifty-Five


We had a little weekend getaway with family to Sunriver (thanks again Dylan and Deb). It was way too short, but we still had a great time. Monday was a bit hard as we didn't have...

a) a hot tub
b) snow
c) cousins to play with.

BUT, nonetheless, we had to get back to work. Dominic is working on estimating and measuring in math. Today, he said, "Mama, I really like math. It's my favorite!"

So, we had our normal school day...but my mind kept drifting. I'm ready for a longer vacation. Hopefully once JJ's work situation is resolved, we'll have a getaway again.

I can't wait to get back to Sunriver! We have trip planned this summer to stay for three nights. Sunshine, half-marathons, pool time....aaaah. It almost makes these gray clouds and rainy days bearable just to think about it.

4 comments:

  1. What IS going on with JJ's company?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...it's too long for a blog comment. I'll call you today, sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Janine,

    Where in Sunriver do you guys stay? Josh and I thought it would be a great place to take a vacation this summer, but when I went to research places to stay, I was completely OVERWHELMED. :) It seemed like there were a million. I just want to have a little kitchen in our place, a pool, and some bike baths. Does this describe where you stay? If so, would you mind sending me a link?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am missing d)all of the above!

    see you soon. xo

    ReplyDelete