Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day Thirty-Eight



Today we visited Airlie Hills Farm for a fun day romping about in the country. They have quite the pumpkin patch/harvest festival set-up. If you haven't made it there this year and you're in the area, go. It's awesome. We were there for hours and the boys still didn't want to go home. Mud, tractors, hay pyramid, slides, mazes, a turkey, a couple of sheep, and a cool, but dry day. We couldn't have asked for more.

Now, back in my junior high and high school days, this place was simply known to me as "Kennel Farm" or "Jeremy and Aaron's house" and Aaron now helps to run the place. It was fun to see faces that I hadn't seen for many years. It was great to re-connect. Aaron and Sarah, you've done a great job with the place and the kids had a blast!

I took a kazillion pictures, so I'll share more of those on the other blog.

I liked this particular photo because after both Simeon and Dominic had tried separately to pull the wagon on their own, they decided to work together.

We had a simply joyous day.

Cheers to fall!

1 comment: