Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day Twenty-Six


Today we did an art project with real watercolors. My neighbor gave us some of her daughter's old art supplies and the boys were thrilled. I must say, there's a big difference between real watercolors and the Crayola version. Huge.

We gathered some leaves in the morning as we took a short walk around the neighborhood. After we warmed up, we got to work on this project. I found the idea at Art Projects for Kids (my favorite site for...art projects for kids).

The best part about about today was once again seeing how Dominic comes alive and gets really excited with paints and paintbrushes. I wish that we could just paint all day.

While it's hard to choose just one photo, I'll show off Dominic's work this time. See the other blog soon for a more detailed post about what we've been up to for these past few weeks.

2 comments: