Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day Twenty-Two


We're still working on finding our rhythm. I've been concentrating my efforts on trying to figure out patterns in our day. Schedules are good, but they don't always work. Homeschooling for me is about rolling with the punches lately.

Here's a photo of "reading time" which consisted of Dom and Simeon hopping into the fish tank box.

An overheard conversation:

Simeon: "See Gomick (Dominic), God is in my Bible!" He has a Bible with googly-eyed cartoon men and women in it.
Dominic: "That's not God, Simeon. That's a funny-looking guy with a beard."
Simeon: "It IS GOD!"
Dominic: "Not."
Simeon: "Yes, it IS!!!"
Dominic: "We don't even know what God looks like, Simeon."

3 comments:

  1. Groundhog, Day?! :-) All of life is about rolling with the punches, no?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home schooling IS working...Dom is passing on his knowledge:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the googly-eyed Bible too. And I agree with your mom

    ReplyDelete