Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day Fifty


Today we took a trip to the library. This usually means coming home with somewhere around 50 books. I tried to keep it under that today as I tend to pay my fair share of late fees due to the fact that some of the books somehow disappear and others seem to wander off to other houses. How DOES that happen?

Dominic chose his favorite...Curious George and Dr. Seuss, Simeon found a few animal books, and Aidan filled his quota of chapter books for the week.

We spent a good deal of time reading aloud in the beautiful reading room. When the sun shines in the windows, I could stay in there for hours.

We came home happy...100%.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I remember those trips to the library with four kids....Fun! And we didn't have computerized printouts of the books we checked out to help remember what we needed to take back.I used to at least write down the number we checked out so I knew how many needed to be returned.

    ReplyDelete