Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day Forty-Five


Today was our homeschool play day with friends at the park. I can't even express how much I love and appreciate these women. We have a bond that I pray will grow even stronger in the months to come. There is so sense of competition (as far as I can tell), but there are a few sets of ears who are willing to listen when you're having hard time.

This week I was flooded with doubts: Am I good enough? Can I do this? Are my kids going to be okay? Am I making a huge mistake? What's better for my children?

An afternoon at the park where we shared struggles and watched our children romp in the mucky fallen leaves confirmed to me that I have peace in this....I feel refreshed...a burden shared with fellow homeschooling moms resulted in a burden being lifted.

Everyday grace....priceless.

I actually decided to leave my camera at home, so this photo was from the previous day. We continue to enjoy the leaves from our maple trees. :)

1 comment: