Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day Sixty-One


Yes, even homeschoolers have snow days. Since it snowed a whole inch in Corvallis last night, the schools were cancelled. We had a great day playing in the snow, reading books, listening to Bing Crosby and just being together with no agenda. It was quite relaxing. To top it all off, I shared a special memory with the boys. I remember when I was a little girl, my mom and dad let us make "snow ice cream" when it snowed. This consists of filling a bowl with snow and pouring cream over it, then topping it with Hershey's Syrup. I told the boys that I was sharing my memories and that together we were making memories.

Cheers to good memories (and chocolate sauce)!

And thanks to my parents for giving me such great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment