Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day Ninety-Five




Simeon is sick with a high fever and a nasty cough. Dominic is grouchy. The two of them are currently watching BAMBI together while Aidan and I are talking photography over coffee and toast. He's eating toast. I'm drinking coffee.

We decided to start a project together. Aidan will be posting photos and writing book reviews on his own personal blog. He admits that he was a little jealous when cousin Maxwell got a camera and started a blog. He's wanted to do it ever since. I've made him wait, but I think now's a good time to start this thing. We'll see where it goes.

However, I'm not going to give him free reign on the computer and he's not learning to type...yet. I'll be doing the typing and he'll either write down the text or dictate it to me. In other words, it somehow has to be related to schooling and proper grammar...and also learning to become a better photographer. I'm relentless. Hopefully he'll learn some things in the process.

Here's Aidan's Blog. He came up with the name, chose the template, and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment