Friday, December 31, 2010

Day Ninety-Six


JJ had the day off from work today. We took the kids for a little walk at Bald Hill around noon. Everyone was cold, but we made it. It became apparent that Dominic was not feeling well.

With sick kids and tired parents, I wasn't sure if the New Year's Party would actually happen. But...it did. We had friends and family over to ring in the new year. I actually made it until midnight, though I doubted that I could. We had a great time.

Another year gone, another year full of broken promises and failures. And yet, it was another year to be thankful for God's blessings and His grace.

What can I possibly be but be thankful?

I know you've probably heard the tune, but here it is again. Thanks to Bono..and the rest of the band.

Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment