Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day Ninety-Four



We had a little snow storm today. No, it was nothing like our Minnesota family who had blizzards and snow drifts as tall as their house...but for US, it was exciting. No, it didn't stick, but it was pretty. Aidan took some pictures. That is becoming a common theme around here. I have no idea how we got a camera-lover in the family. Hmmm....

We've also been reading a lot on these cold days. I bought The Tale of Despereaux for the boys as a Christmas gift. We just finished it yesterday and I would highly recommend it. Wow. I laughed, I cried...and once again the boys were laughing at me...for crying. This is how it goes. Some I hope they'll understand. The scene at the end is so beautiful, so full of truth. We're left with this hodge-podge of sinners, royalty, broken people, and rats...all dining around one big table, breaking bread together. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment