Friday, December 24, 2010

Day Ninety


Christmas Eve. I finished wrapping some presents while JJ took the boys out for a bit this afternoon. Why is there a picture of our cat? Let me tell you. He is what I call God's way of sanctifying me even further. This cat will meow and scratch to get in and out at least twenty times a day...sometimes more. In and out, in and out, in and out. While I was wrapping presents, I ignored him for a long time. Scratch, scratch, scratch. I cranked up the Christmas carols on Pandora and tuned him out.

Finally, I went out to the kitchen to refill my coffee cup and found him at the window like this. Just...waiting.

I let the poor cat in.

This is a daily photo blog. I can post very mundane things.

Other than wrapping presents and lying low, we had a Christmas Eve service at the church in the evening and then the Yoders came over for the annual un-wrapping of Christmas pajamas. I decided to just leave my camera out of it. The flash isn't working and it would have been dark and blurry anyhow. I have yet to get a picture of them together in front of the tree with their pajamas on. It seems like I should have one. Hopefully, before we take the tree down, I'll do that. For now...you get the cat.

1 comment:

  1. : ) Have you considered a pet door? Oh, yeah, then they bring their 'kills' in to share with you.

    ReplyDelete